* The benefice comprises the parishes of Eynsford, Farningham and Lullingstone.
As many couples have discovered, this benefice offers more than just three beautiful settings for a wedding ...
We offer people wishing to be married a comprehensive 'wedding package' including marriage preparation and full service planning to meet your needs. And, of course, by offering a religious service we will give you the chance to recognise that your marriage is a sacred event.
You may be married in one of our three churches if one of you satisfies one of the following requirements:
- You live in the benefice*
- You have ever lived in the parish for more than six months
- Your parents have lived in the parish for more than six months
- You were Christened or Confirmed in the parish
- Your parents or grandparents were married in the parish
- You attend church for 6 months
Re-marriages may also be possible depending on circumstances and we would be happy to talk to couples about this.
The costs of all the preparations for a wedding and the service itself (year 2013) are as follows:
Preparation and service - £381
- Organist £75 (£150 if the ceremony is being videoed)
- Choir £80
- Bells £120
- Verger £35
- Heat & Light £50
- Flowers - Different options available at different prices
For more details and lots of help to plan your wedding day, please see the Church of England web site: www.cofe.anglican.org/lifeevents/weddings
Contact the church office on 01322 863050 or email@example.com